Notice of Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting for 2017 will take place on:
Wednesday 25th January 2017 at 7:30pm
Venue: Blackhill Club
All members are invited to attend the meeting at which there will be:
- Reports from the Chair and Treasurer on the progress of the club in 2016.
- Elections of the Management Committee for 2017. The committee is made up of an executive of 3 plus up to a further 14 members.
- Members wishing to ask questions or raise issues should submit them to the Club Secretary by Friday January 20th 2017.
After the formal proceedings there will be a forum for members to put forward their views and ideas on a range of issues to help guide your committee in planning the way forward in 2017 and beyond. The issues include:
- Our meeting place/club base
- The training calendar
- Welcoming new members of all abilities
- Races and events
The Agenda for the 2017 AGM can be found here
The Minutes for the 2016 AGM can be found here
Stewy Bell 09.01.2017