Blackhill Bounders’ Committee is re-elected annually at the A.G.M. It meets once a month, on the first Monday, to discuss club matters. A copy of each months minutes is available to view below.
If you have any issues that need addressing please don`t hesitate to speak to one of the Committee members direct or by using the form on the contact page of the website.
Blackhill Bounders 2017/18 Committee
- Joy Bell – Chairman & Coaching Assistant
- Stewy Bell – Secretary & Coach
- Nigel Cook – Treasurer & Running Fitness Leader
- Dave Anderson – Committee & Running Fitness Leader
- Karen Bousfield – Committee
- Vicki Brown – Committee
- Caroline Burdon – Committee
- Mark Fish – Committee & Running Fitness Leader
- John Hopps – Committee
- Aidan Hughes – Committee & Running Fitness Leader
- Amanda Phillips – Committee (Membership Secretary) & Running Fitness Leader
- Tony Skeen – Committee & Running Fitness Leader
- Ian Young – Committee & UKA Level 3 Endurance Running Coach
The Club Constitution sets the rules and principles of the club, how it is organised and how members are involved in the decision making.
If you are a member of the club you have a right at any time to challenge the Constitution.
Any proposed changes are discussed and voted on in the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Last update of the Constitution 26th January 2015.
Committee Meeting Minutes