If you’ve not been to any of our sessions before, come along and try out a few first. We recommend that you start with the Tuesday Club Run session, which meets out front of the Leisure Centre, in Consett, at 6pm. Just say hello to someone, and make yourself known. You don’t need to train up just to make an appearance, and you will never be left behind. We have fast runners, we have slower runners, but mostly we have people that just enjoy their running.
Our Senior Membership fee is currently £25 (£13 of which is your England Athletics registration fee). Membership of Blackhill Bounders and England Athletics registration provides you with :-
- Advice from a range of experienced, qualified and dedicated coaches and run leaders.
- Participation in all weekly training sessions.
- A personal profile page on Power of 10.
- Reduced entry fees for UKA licensed road and multi-terrain events (minimum £2).
- Discounted products at Sweatshop such as £15 off Running Shoes, 20% off Spikes and Racing Shoes, 15% off Spring/Summer Apparel, 20% off Autumn/Winter Apparel, £15 off Cross Country/Trail Shoes. Spend over £75 on Autumn/Winter apparel (incl High Viz) and get £20 off Running Shoes and much more.
- Discounts on Athletics Weekly magazine, save £6 per year on a Junior Subscription or £12 per year on a senior subscription.
- 10% off athletics equipment from Eveque and Sunwise sunglasses.
- Discounts on coaching courses including Athletics Leader, Assistant Coach, Athletics Coach, Children’s Coach and Coach in Running Fitness qualifications.
And importantly it enables you to opt to receive fortnightly bulletins on what’s happening in the sport, including essential information for athletes.
Click below to download a Blackhill Bounders membership form:
Print off the above form and fill it in, then choose one of the 3 easy payment methods below.
- Payment by cash – pop your completed membership form and your fee into an envelope with your name on, and give it to any Committee Member.
- Payment by cheque – make it payable to Blackhill Bounders, then either hand it to any Committee Member, or post it to Nigel Cook, Woodside, Low Waskerley, Shotley Bridge, Consett, Co Durham, DH8 9JZ
- Payment by electronic transfer – please email treasurer, Nigel Cook, for account details – firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual membership fees are now due – please ensure you are paid up by 31st of March to avoid any disruption to your English Athletics registration.
Payment can be made by any of the above options.
Club Documents:Code of Conduct Equity Policy Statement