If you’ve not been to any of our sessions before, come along and try out a few first. We recommend that you start with the Tuesday Club Run session, which meets out front of the Leisure Centre, in Consett, at 6pm. Just say hello to someone, and make yourself known. You don’t need to train up just to make an appearance, and you will never be left behind. We have fast runners, we have slower runners, but mostly we have people that just enjoy their running.
Our Senior Membership fee is currently £25 one of the lowest in the North East.
£15 of that fee is your England Athletics registration.
You can also click here to find out more about the range of benefits available to you as an England Athletics registered athlete.
Click below to download a Blackhill Bounders membership form:
Print off the above form and fill it in, then choose one of the 3 easy payment methods below.
- Payment by cash – pop your completed membership form and your fee into an envelope with your name on, and give it to any Committee Member.
- Payment by cheque – make it payable to Blackhill Bounders, then either hand it to any Committee Member, or post it to Nigel Cook, Woodside, Low Waskerley, Shotley Bridge, Consett, Co Durham, DH8 9JZ
- Payment by electronic transfer – please email treasurer, Nigel Cook, for club account details – firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual membership fees are payable from 1st January please ensure you are paid up by 31st of March to avoid any disruption to your England Athletics registration.
If you are not registered this affects your eligibility to compete in competitions held under UKA Rules and for your club.
To make your membership details more easily accessible, from 1st April 2020 all athlete registration packs will be sent out digitally only via email. This will include your digital registration card with your personal URN. Your England Athletics digital registration pack/card should be received no later than 48 hours after your registration payment has been received.
If you experience any problems in receiving your digital URN/Registration card for the new affiliation year, you should:
- Check your email inbox and make sure that the email is not showing in your spam folder (and mark England Athletics as a ‘safe sender’)
- Log in to the myAthletics portal and go to your profile page, you will be able to access your unique URL to view your registration pack from here. If you are having problems accessing the myAthletics portal please use the forgotten username/ forgotten password functions.
- Contact Membership Services using the Contact Us form on the England Athletics website